April 12, 2009

In My Mailbox (1)

I got four books this week, well I got three yesterday because it was my birthday.
Monday
Jewels Treasured by Her Family by Julia Johnsom


Saturday
Revenge of the Homecoming Queen by Stephanie Hale
Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld
Secrets of my Hollywod Life: Paparazzi Princess by Jen Calonita

I was looking through Paparazzi Princess and on the author thing on the back flap it said the next book comes out March 2010 and on the last page of book where the writing ends it say the next book comes out in May of 2010. Also in the back they had a differnt cover for Sleepaway Girls which I wish I could get copy and can't wait to read.

I also saw My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters at Barnes and Noble when it doesn't come out into the 16th. I almost bought it but I didn't have enough money.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Belated happy birthday

http://acrossthepond-storyheart.blogspot.com/