April 23, 2009

Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard

I absolutly love this series now. I am usually not a fan of the narrator changing each chapter but for some reason I thought these books were written differnt and in a that made it interesting. The A notes were great and me keep wondering who A was. I was totally shocked who A was (don't want to ruin it). I loved all the differnt plot lnes and how each characters were so unique and really fun to read about. I can't wait for Killer to come out. I would definetly check out this sereis if you like things with a touch of mystery.

Quick Question What other books like this are out there that I could read?

1 comment:

Hillary said...

The PLL series is great. I love them. I was really surprised when I found out who A was too. The sixth one comes out soon...I'm really excited.