May 17, 2009

In My Mailbox (3)


This is a combination of the last two weeks.

While I was in Washington D.C. we went to a Barnes and Noble (it was actually in Jamestown and was actually like thier college store where they sold textbooks and clothes) and I didn't buy a book which is a huge shocker for me but their teen section was just this puny wall.

While I was in D.C. a couple books arrived
Perfect Picture by Catherine Clark
Labor of Love by Rachel Hawthorne
To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker
Party Games by Whitney Lyles
The Secret Life of a Teenage Siren by Wendy Toliver
Nailed by Jennifer Laurens
First Kiss (Then Tell) By Cindy Busby

These all from The Book Muncher from her Romance Lovers Contest

I also got a whole bunch of bookmarks and a signed one from Debrah Kerbal

And I bought that week
The Diamonds by Ted Michael

I am really excited to read this since I have a couple people say it is really good

This Week I Got
A Map of The Known World by Lisa Sandell ( from GoodReads )
Sloane Sisters by Anna Carey (Signed)

No pictures because I am being too lazy

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi (Story Siren) and inspired by Alea (Pop Culture Junkie)
Go check out their blogs and see Kristi's for other peoples In My Mailbox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sloane Sisters and Map of Known World look good. Happy reading!

Anna said...

To Catch a Pirate and A Map of the Known World are two of my very favorite books of all time! Have fun reading them!

prophecygirl said...

All those books sound good, I hope you enjoy them!

Nancy said...

You had a great 2 weeks with some amazing books. A Map of the Known World looks to be a great read. I cannot wait to see what you think about it.

Rebecca said...

Awesome books, I've heard of a few of them and they sound to be really interesting. Enjoy.