May 01, 2009

Review- Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott


Everyone thinks their parents are embarrassing, but Hannah knows she's got them all beat. Her dad made a fortune showcasing photos of pretty girls and his party lifestyle all over the Internet, and her mom was once one of her dad's girlfriends and is now the star of her own website. After getting the wrong kind of attention for way too long, Hannah has mastered the art of staying under the radar...and that's just how she likes it.
Of course, that doesn't help her get noticed by her crush. Hannah's sure that gorgeous, sensitive Josh is her soul mate. But trying to get him to notice her; wondering why she suddenly can't stop thinking about another guy, Finn; and dealing with her parents make Hannah feel like she's going crazy. Yet she's determined to make things work out the way she wants — only what she wants may not be what she needs....
This book was kinda slow at the begining , the first chapter was great but then it became slow. I was about to even quit reading it but I remembered all the great reviews. After the introduction part was over it got a little better but I thought it didn't get better until Hannah saw her dad. But I loved the ending and am glad who she ended up with and thought he was perfect.
I didn't really like the characters but I did like Hannah and Finn. I thought Josh was weird and her mom was too showy and emotional . I liked Finn little things he did and Hannah was funny and a great main character.
Overall I liked the book and would reccomend it.
I personally hate the cover she just looks really awdward and I hate the colors.
3.75 out of 5

No comments: