July 31, 2009

I am Finally Done With Health Class!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been taking a summer school class this June and July. Well I have been taking health which is required for all freshman and I have been taking it now instead of during the school year. And I have been told we have to do so much less work then they do during hte school year. Now I have a half credit before I start even High School. Yeah. I even took my first ever final exam not that it was fun but it's still cool.

Now I have more time to read.

One problem. I am going on vacation and the week after that Swim Team starts. They have to practices a day.I think like 9-11 and 3-5:30 or something like that. And I will even less time to read.

My summer is going by so fast.

1 comment:

Natascha De Marco said...

I have to take this class next semester... UGH!