July 19, 2009

In My Mailbox (10)

This was a very slow week. I only got one book. And I won it from a contest Thanks Lauren at Laurens Crammed Bookshelf.


After The Moment by
Garret Freymann-Weyr


Maia Morland is pretty, only not pretty-pretty. She?s smart. She?s brave. She?s also a self-proclaimed train wreck.Leigh Hunter is smart, popular, and extremely polite. He?s also completely and forever in love with Maia Morland.Their young love starts off like a romance novel?full of hope, strength, and passion. But life is not a romance novel and theirs will never become a true romance. For when Maia needs him the most, Leigh betrays both her trust and her love.Told with compassion and true understanding, After the Moment is about what happens when a young man discovers that sometimes love fails us, and that, quite often, we fail love.

1 comment:

Eli said...

I have the arc of this somewhere in my room-- Hope you enjoy it!! x)