July 29, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday (4)

I have decided to do three books this week one that is already released (released a week ago) and two that are coming up...........and they are Coffee House Angel and The Hollow and One A Witch.



The Hollow By Jessica Verday
Comes Out September 1,2009
When Abbey's best friend, Kristen, vanishes at the bridge near Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, everyone else is all too quick to accept that Kristen is dead?and rumors fly that her death was no accident. Abbey goes through the motions of mourning her best friend, but privately, she refuses to believe that Kristen is really gone. Then she meets Caspian, the gorgeous and mysterious boy who shows up out of nowhere at Kristen's funeral, and keeps reappearing in Abbey's life. Caspian clearly has secrets of his own, but he's the only person who makes Abbey feel normal again...but also special.
Just when Abbey starts to feel that she might survive all this, she learns a secret that makes her question everything she thought she knew about her best friend. How could Kristen have kept silent about so much? And could this secret have led to her death? As Abbey struggles to understand Kristen's betrayal, she uncovers a frightening truth that nearly unravels her—one that will challenge her emerging love for Caspian, as well as her own sanity.



I love the idea of this book. I can't wait to read it and really wish I had a copy.



Once A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Comes Out Sepember 14 ,2009


Tamsin Greene comes from a long line of witches, and she was supposed to be one of the most Talented among them. But Tamsin's magic never showed up. Now seventeen, Tamsin attends boarding school in Manhattan, far from her family. But when a handsome young professor mistakes her for her very Talented sister, Tamsin agrees to find a lost family heirloom for him. The search—and the stranger—will prove to be more sinister than they first appeared, ultimately sending Tamsin on a treasure hunt through time that will unlock the secret of her true identity, unearth the sins of her family, and unleash a power so vengeful that it could destroy them all. This is a spellbinding display of storytelling that will exhilarate, enthrall, and thoroughly enchant.





This looks really good. And I love these types of books. I like the cover too. I wish I had a copy.





Coffee House Angel by Suzanne Selfors


Came Out July 21
When Katrina spots a homeless guy sleeping in the alley behind her grandmother’s coffee shop, she decides to leave him a cup of coffee, a bag of chocolate-covered coffee beans, and some pastries to tide him over. Little does she know that this random act of kindness is about to turn her life upside down. Because this adorable vagrant, Malcolm, is really a guardian angel on a break between missions. And he won’t leave until he can reward Katrina’s selflessness by fulfilling her deepest desire. Now if only she could decide what that might be . . .

This is another one of those books where this is the type of books I love and I love the cover it is just super cute.
I wish I had a copy.










All of these books I really want a copy of. They all look great and can't want to read to them.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Three books I really want to read! Great books this week...I can't wait for the Hollow

Eli said...

Oo some great choices here! I really want to read The Hollow as well! x)

Kristen said...

I want all three! (well I have one.. ) but I want the other two!