December 01, 2009

2010 Debut Author Challenge

I love this challenge and I am really looking foward to trying the challenge this year since I didn't do the 2009 one. I also love debut authors since they are people I can look foward to reading new books from and there writing style to me is usually different then those who have written books before.

In case you didn't know the objective is to read a goal of whatever YA or middle grade books in 2010.

I don't have a list yet since I haven't really been paying attention yet to books that come out next year and also don't have any books yet.

I did think of Two
Cinderalla Society
Princess For Hire

I promise to add more when I find some


Please Consider joining the challenge at The Story Siren. She has a whole bunch of really great things planned.

1 comment:

the story siren said...

YAY! Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be so much fun! And you've got a great list of books started! Good luck!