March 13, 2010

In My Mailbox (19)

This a cummulation of the last month and a half. I bought all these books.

Chicks Ahoy by Lynda Sandoval
Under The Rose: Ivy League Novel by Dianna Peterfreund
Geek High by Piper Banks
Drama! The Four Dorothys
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
This Llullaby by Sarah Dessen
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen

All from a Half Price Books visit

Strike A Pose by Taryn Bell
Little Miss Red by Robin Palmer
Flirting With Disaster by Rhonda Stapleton
Broadway Lights by Jen Calonita
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

All ordered from amazon.com

I am really excited for Before I Fall because everyone is saying its good. I am also looking forward to Broadway Lights(Love the series) and Little Miss Red, started reading it and it was really good.

Thanks Story Siren for IMM

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

These look really good. i always enjoy Sarah Dessen's books. And I hope you love Before I Fall as much as everybody else seems to -- I keep reading glowing reviews.

Jan von Harz said...

Dessen is an awesome writer I am sure you will enjoy this book. I am really wanting to get Before I Fall too. Enjoy