This year in book has been interesting. First off, I read way less books then I usually do in a year, especially since August.I did read some great books so here I am going to name some of my favorites of this year.
In no particular order, my favorites of 2013 are.........
1. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
2. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Not my usual kind of book, but the suspense hooked me and I couldn't stop reading.
3. Just One Day by Gayle Foreman
4. Hysteria by Megan Miranda
5. Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
6. How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Zoe Stromeyer
So cute, and may actually be my favorite of this year.
7. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
8. Radiate by Marley Gibson
I for some reason love stories where people go through a tough time and make it through this in a positive way.
9. The Ruining by Anna Collomore
10. Unremembered by Jessica Brody