January 01, 2013

My Favoite Books of 2012

2102 wasn't the greatest reading year for but I still managed to read several great books. So it's now my time to honor all the amazing authors and books that came out in 2012. I would like to honor a few of favorites in no particular order.

1.  The Hunger Game Series

I was finally able to read these after hearing from many bloggers how amazing the books are. I would like to confess though I have yet to finish Mocking Jay for I read a spoiler and couldn't finish the book knowing what happened. So maybe in 2013 I will finish the book

2. 7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker

3. The Night She Disappeared by April Henry

4. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer

5. The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland

6. My Life in Black and White by Natasha White

7. 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody

8. One Moment by Kristina McBride

9. The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook

I loved this book and read in like 2 hours which was really fast for me this past year. I love Eileen Cook's books and have loved all of them. I got mad at the ending and hope their is a sequel to this one and many more by Cook.

10. Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler

This had a different plot line that I thoroughly enjoyed. The novel discussed competitive swimming which is something I have been doing for almost 10 years and grief. The novel worked and I really it.

I read many more great books and these are just a few I really enjoyed.
I would like to comment can you tell my favorite genre of books from my list.

2013, I hope you are great reading year with many amazing books to come.

No comments: