February 22, 2009

Vidalia In Paris by Sasha Watson

When Vidalia wins a scholarship to study art abroad for the summer, she can't believe her good fortune. Paris is filled with surprises, including Julien, the nice bookstore clerk Vidalia should like as more than a friend, and Marco, the mysterious art dealer she can't stay away from. By the time she finds out the truth about the paintings Marco sells, she's fallen for him too hard to really care. But when his crimes threaten to involve her directly, Vidalia has to separate reason from passion.

I loved this book. I loved the character Vidalia ( A onion lol). I also loved the plot and the setting Paris. I also loved how she gave all these little details about the other character, I loved the minor characters. I liked Julien and Marco and how they went on these trips together. I liked learning about art and the Institue Vidalia went too. after reading this I wish this could happen to me but just not the ending. But I would definetly recomend this book especialy if you boys art Paris and mellow drama.There was not much drama. This was a good book because I started and finished in less than a day.

4.5 stars out of 5

No comments: